3/13/19

Irwin Birthday Card

I had been toying with the idea of creating a birthday card since I saw the Kindred Stamps set G'Day. I finally had to make this happen since it was Steve Irwin's actually birthday! (I may have finished it technically at 3am the next day) I tried very hard to crop off the hat on the G'day character but, I just couldn't get it to look right so I switched to Lawn Fawn. I used the Bicycle Built for You set to make the people look like they are wrestling a croc. I think it turned out pretty cute! 
I struggled with where to put Terri as I couldn't put her too close since it would look like her head was on Steve's butt. It worked out well to use the Critters Down Under stamp set for the croc. It is a little longer to give me more space to work with for the croc wrestlers. I borrow the log and cattails from Totally Awesome and a grass tuft is from Critters in the Jungle.

For the front message, CRICKEY!, I used the Jessie's ABCs. I grabbed the Wild for You set and used it to make the inside sentiment. 

I'll give the G'Day set another try now that I have multiliner markers to complete character modifications! 

No comments:

Post a Comment