3/7/19

Dead Dudes Birthday Card

Today, I am sharing a fun little card I created for my niece's birthday. A little backstory for this card is she introduced me this ridiculous video "Carl Poppa" by Bad Lip Reading. WARNING - It will get stuck in our head! 


So, I came up with the idea to make her a birthday card inspired by the video using the Kindred Stamps Surviving Zombies set and the Lawn Fawn stamp set Let's Play. I created my own stencil to color the ground and ski with distressed inks. I colored in the items with copic markers and used a little Gelly roll pen for some highlights. The center zombie is on a mini wobble spring. Lastly, I printed my sentiments using Word and some neat fonts I've downloaded.

Here is the finished product with the inside message and the envelope peeking out.


Don't worry folks she's 14 years old and this is way cuter than anyone in that video! Don't let dead dudes ruin your day and I hope you enjoyed.

Jiggy jar jar doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment